- Directions From Nearest Train Station:
Aviemore, 5 miles
- You can take a taxi, or there are local buses from Aviemore to Boat of Garten. From the Post Office, there is a path, 30 yards to the left, which goes down beside the side of the old Community Hall. This goes directly to Birch Grove (about 100 yards) and Ben Macdui (33 Birch Grove) will be straight ahead of you.
- Directions From Nearest City:
Edinburgh, 125 miles
- Leave Edinburgh by the A90 and cross the Forth Road Bridge, following the M90 to Perth. Go round the Perth Bypass following signs to Inverness (A9). Follow the A9 to the exit just past Aviemore, signed Nethy Bridge / Boat of Garten. After leaving the A9 on the right, turn left onto the A95 and follow this for 2 miles then take a right turn towards Boat of Garten. On entering the village, turn left just before the church (Church Drive), then first right into Birch Grove. Ben Macdui is number 33 and the 8th house on the right.
- Local Attractions
- Local Restaurants and Bars
- Other Useful Links